Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Workout

Since Jesse and I are not hosting a Thanksgiving meal this year, we thought today sounded like a good day to make our own meal, prior to the holiday. So that means lots of kitchen time for myself. I decided to make turkey, sour cream and scallion mashed red potatoes, green beans, rolls, and a pumpkin cheesecake. And yes all of this food is just for us (and my mother who will be joining us for Sunday dinner as she is back to watch Bella for another week). So while I was slaving away in the kitchen, Bella was watching me in her jumper. Normally she just sits in there and will chew on her hands. Occasionally she will play with the toys. And very rarely we get to actually see her use her legs and propel herself upward. So here is Bella caught in action actually using her legs!!




Did you think I meant jumping and having them actually leave the ground.....no not Bella, we are just happy if she bears some weight on them!!






No comments:

Post a Comment