Thursday, February 5, 2009

My first big tooth!

Now Bella starting getting her first tooth around Halloween, she would have been 13 months at that time. Shortly after that a second lower one starting poking through. But they didn't fully come through and are still just little tiny, sharp, beginnings of teeth. But yesterday we discovered that one of her top teeth is poking through. And I'm happy to report it looks nice and flat, like a tooth is supposed to look. So we will have to see how far that one comes down. I'm wondering if maybe her teeth along with the rest of her body has low muscle tone, and it's just going to take forever for her teeth to move down?? I don't know so I'll guess we will wait and see. I'll try and get a picture if her tooth starts coming through enough that it can be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment