Sunday, March 22, 2009

Big Girl

We headed off to church this morning and something was different. At the age of 18 months, Bella has finally outgrown her infant carrier, and has graduated to the forward facing car seat. Yeah Bella!!
But on a different note, that now means that running errands with Bella has gotten a lot harder. We can no longer just put her infant carrier into shopping carts. We haven't taken her kid-kart chair out in public yet, but that will soon be coming. For now, we are just using our regular stroller. I made my first attempt with it at Hen House on Friday. It was an interesting experience, and I did not have enough room in the stroller and the basket I was trying to carry, to fit everything we needed. I guess for now, we won't be able to take Bella if we are by ourselves and run large errands. I just hope someday she can sit up, for many more reasons that just sitting in a shopping cart.
On Monday we have her 18 month doctor's appointment. We are taking in an application for a handicap parking spot. I guess we will qualify when she is with us, since we will start having to take all of her gear (kid-kart) with us. The things you never thought you would be doing........

No comments:

Post a Comment