Friday, May 22, 2009

Frustrations

My frustrations for the day:

1. Being woken up early in the morning (say 6:20 this morning) by Bella who then decides she can fall back asleep comfortably in our bed, but now I'm awake and can't sleep in like I wanted.

2. And here is the big one. Selling our house. We have had many showings, and already have had 3 repeat buyers who wanted to look at our house twice. But every time there is some simple reason they don't end up wanting it. And the frustrating thing is we get our hopes up and then they say "we just couldn't make a 3 bedroom work". Well you have known it was a three bedroom since before you ever came to look at it, as it's in the description. Same with another buyer who didn't want to spend over $200k and came twice. They knew the price before they came the first time, if they can't spend over that, why even come look? Just frustrating!!

2 comments:

  1. I can empathize with the house situation!

    Our MLS listing says our basement is a cellar (our house is 106 years old). People say they love the house but wish the basement were better. It has a dirt floor! What part of the word "cellar" implies usefulness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! My house doesn't have a basement. The listing says the house is on a slab. All the feedback I get: Buyer really wants a basement. Well if you really want a basement... don't look at houses without basements. Ug!

    Next I go to buy a house I'm going to look at a bunch of tudors and ranch style homes and then say, "Great house, but I really want a front porch."

    ReplyDelete