Thursday, September 3, 2009

My week


I have had a very busy week.

Friday I rode back to Nebraska. I slept for 1.5 hours on the ride and then decided to stay up until 1am that night.

Saturday I went to watch/listen to the blue angels at the airshow with dad and the puppies while mom threw a bridal shower for my aunt Erin.

Sunday I rode back home. I slept for an hour and then complained a little about all the time I had been spending in the vehicle.

Monday was a very busy day. I went and toured what will hopefully be my new preschool downtown. My mom will talk about that later. I then went over and spent some time with my cousins for a couple of hours. And then we had our new friends the Madden's over for dinner with their 3 kids.

Tuesday I decided it was appropriate to get up super early, even after not going to bed until after midnight. But I was still in a good mood.

Wednesday I ate Mexican for the first time. I like the flavor, must get it from both my parents as it's their favorite type of food.

Thursday I went down to the Country Club Plaza for the first time and sat outside while my parents caught up with an old friend from high school, Dubas. I was a very good girl and enjoyed my time in the beautiful weather on the patio of Baja 600. Mom and Dad might even think about taking me again.

I think I'm tired after all the excitement!

Bella fell asleep 5 different times while eating this week. Maybe a little too much stimulation, but it would also help if maybe she would nap when given the opportunity!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe she's a little like me and likes to sleep in her recliner for naps, rather than in bed. Sunday afternoons are the hardest for me.

    ReplyDelete