Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Bella and I made Valentine's for her class on Saturday.  Bella had a little bit of a cold/flu thing going on late last week, so our usual ring around the eyes from coughing was in full affect in these pictures.

 I helped Bella to draw on all her valentines.

 Here is how they turned out.
Here is a close up of the label.
I like to think I am creative, but I actually got the idea from this blog http://iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentines-from-rex.html.  I have been too busy to be creative at this point.

I have to share the valentine I picked out for Bella.  It's a little monkey that sings and dances.  It's one of those  things that actually makes you smile every time you play it.  I found it at Target, when I was killing time waiting for a prescription.  One of those frivolous purchases but the good thing is, it makes Bella smile too.

Enjoy the first video posted of Bella (sadly taken with our camera, so not the greatest quality).

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video of Bella watching the singing/dancing monkey! Her big smile at the end is so precious! I think you hit gold with that gift, Kristen! :)

    ReplyDelete