Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Deadlines

It's finally here.  Today was my official deadline at work, and my big project which has been sucking the life out of me for the past two months is finally over.  Of course it's not really 100% done, but close enough that I feel I can finally go back to my part time status at work, and not have to work on weekends or late nights anymore.  I feel that I have been neglecting Bella, Jesse, my pregnancy, the house, etc.  The due date is now only 3 months away and I have some major catching up to do on many different fronts.
The only really good thing that has happened these past couple of months is that Bella has been in a great mood. The removal of her ear tubes has seemed to keep the infections at bay, and besides the fact we don't always sleep through the night, things have been greatly improved since this past winter.
So here is to the nicer weather around the corner and hopefully getting out and doing some family activities with Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment