Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Oliver’s First Day of School

Oliver started school this fall.  It’s really a full day childcare with a preschool curriculum….and he absolutely loves it.  He came home after being there for two days and was already starting to sing twinkle twinkle little star, using 90% of the correct words.

IMG_2118

Every morning he gets to ride with daddy.  And is happy to proclaim “Daddy go to work, Oliver go to school.”

IMG_2121IMG_2122

On the first day I picked him up early, in case school wasn’t going so great.  He was actually upset he had to leave with mommy instead of going out for recess with his new friends.

This one is a social one and seems to love being at school, around other kids, and learning too!

IMG_2119oliverschool

3 comments:

  1. Ah what a big boy!!!! LOVE that he loves school - I am sure his teachers and new friends are having a blast with him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen. This is Tiffany Johnson, I was Bellas primary nurse in the NICU. I was thinking about her recently and wondered if maybe you had a blog, so I googled her name and here you are! I am loving reading about your family. I'm sorry Bella has not progressed much. Your daily struggles look exhausting. Congrats on Kindergarten! I hope that brings you a much needed break. Your family is beautiful.
    tiffkj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Oliver is so excited about starting "school"! What a happy boy! Hope he conitnues to love it! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures of "BIG O"! :)

    ReplyDelete