Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Roundup

I thought I would post any pictures we took in October that I never got around to blogging about.

I made these pretzel rolls from scratch….delicious.  Recipe Here.

IMG_0456

We did sneak in one pumpkin carving time for Father and Son.

IMG_2560IMG_2562IMG_2565IMG_2567

Bella had picture day at school.  She wouldn’t hold her head up for me, so I’m pretty sure the class picture is going to have Bella with her head down !

IMG_0427IMG_0429IMG_0430

Bella also had her first Dentist visit this past month where they actually cleaned her teeth.  We finally went to a special dentist that just got in her mouth and did what needed to be done.  Bella actually did a great job and I think because we were there for almost 2 hours towards the end she was getting very cranky and did start crying, otherwise if we could have kept it shorter (less waiting around) it would have been a huge success.

She did get a balloon for her troubles, and cracked me up that she held it the whole ride home (doesn’t happen very often).

IMG_0432

We also took a short trip to Minnesota and the kids went to grandmas…post coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment