Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hectic Days



Ahhhh....to be back on the beach in Hawaii.

I am long overdue to post our Hawaii pictures....I will try and get to it soon. Problem is, those pictures are mostly uploaded at home, and I don't ever seem to have time.

A lot has happened since we got back from vacation. First my job has been crazy busy, and I can't ever seem to get enough time there to finish everything. Secondly, Jesse is busy studying for his test, which is basically making me a single mother for the next month. And lastly...the biggest change....we pulled Bella out of daycare.

First I want to say that I don't think Bella was in any harm during her stay at daycare, but Jesse and I just starting questioning a bunch of things that were happening. And I think we are learning even more as time goes on. We have suspecions that Bella was left in her carseat or a swing for the majority of the day. We also think she wasn't getting as much to eat as was told to us. Plus little things that I had requested (as in let her lay around on the floor and play with toys) weren't being done. I don't know any of this for sure, but like I said, we have our suspecions.

So my mother has graciously agreed to come down from Nebraska each week and watch Bella (we are paying her). And actually Jesse's mom is helping out this week, so my mom can get everything in order at home before she is down here all the time. In just the past couple of weeks we spent with Bella in Hawaii, or she has spent with her grandmothers we are noticing improvements. In both her weight gain/eating amount and in her trying to hold her head up more, and rolling around more. I don't think we are going to find any immediate success in her development, but even seeing these little changes are encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment