Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No pictures of fall

It's fall and I love fall. I was excited to do a bunch of activities - visit a pumpkin patch, go trick-or-treating, make apple pie. Well I guess this year with Jesse's busy schedule, and Bella's not able to do much yet, I will have to give up my dreams for a perfect fall.
We went to a church near our house that sold pumpkins for charity, we picked out a couple, and I had wanted to take a family picture of us. Well that didn't work out, Jesse will have to admit that he was a little bit crabby. I do have some cute ones of Bella (granted she wouldn't lift her head up), I will post them as soon as we get our internet turned back on at home.
We will also get to bring Bella to my work for trick-or-treating and maybe drive around to a couple of friends so that we can show off her costume. But I still really wish I was taking around my toddler that could walk. I don't know what it is about certain activities, but most days go by and although we think about the things she can't do, we don't let it bother us. Other days I get really sad, like how she still can't sit or even hold her head up for pictures. So really this halloween won't look any different than last halloween, except she will be a little bigger and wearing a different costume.
But I guess I can still make that apple pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment