Monday, April 22, 2013

Neglected

This blog has been neglected as of late and it’s not going to get much better in the next couple of weeks.  I was trying to find a good picture of Bella for her class, and was noticing all the pictures I had taken the last few months that I was going to tell a story with and never got around to.

So I will try and do a condensed version in this post to catch you all up.

Here was a missing photo from our St. Patty’s Day Parade trip where we left Bella at home.

IMG_6390

I purchased a sheet of sock monkey magnets and Oliver played with them for hours…definitely a worthwhile purchase.  Except now they seem to all be missing and every once in awhile he will say “monkey” while at the fridge.  Guess if I ever see them again I will have to pick up more.

IMG_0873IMG_0874

When I made my polka dot shirt by painting dots…I had Bella all set up next to me and was going to have her paint along with me.  Except I ran out of paint.  So hopefully we can do this project again, as I think she would look cute in a crazy polka dot pattern that she could do herself.

IMG_0947IMG_0948

Bella was sick for a good week before Jesse and I got sick.  At one point Jesse texted me and asked how things were going.  I sent him this picture.

IMG_0343

Even sitting with Mom she was crying and crying…definitely not the best of days.

Notice anything different about this next picture?

IMG_1134

Oliver has decided that this particular doll of Bella’s is now his baby.

IMG_1136

What cracks me up is at times he will fuss and really want the baby.  He has to hold it and give it hugs.  He will even pretend to feed the baby, which as far as I know he hasn’t really seen us feeding a baby.

IMG_1137

I went to Bella’s school to drop off some treats for her teachers and decided to pay her a visit.  They have been telling us that every morning she gets to go and swing before class…and she loves it.  I have no doubt that she does love it, except the day I was there and had a camera ready to capture her laughing and smiling…she was fussing and whining!

IMG_1139IMG_1140

Let’s just say putting this particular post together happened all day long…not much time to myself to get things done today.  We did finally get news on what Bella’s kindergarten placement will be….so I should be writing up a post on that within the next couple of weeks.  Next week is teacher appreciation week, and since this year I am a room parent…I have a lot of things to get done for that.  In fact there is a banner I need to start working on as we speak.

Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment