Thursday, May 9, 2013

Two Car Pile Up

Oliver and I were in an accident today.  My car was rear ended….and you are never going to believe it, but it was a cop who rear ended me!

No damage was done to either vehicle, luckily the speeds were extremely slow.  The cop was pretty nice about the whole thing.  In fact for the most part it seemed like he didn’t even realize he had hit my vehicle.

IMG_1424IMG_1428

IMG_1423IMG_1421IMG_1426

Yes, someone got his own car today and was busy driving it around like a crazy man.  I think he likes it a little too much, as the fits he had today whenever he had to leave it outside and come inside with us were monumental.  Looks like the terrible twos have arrived.

And the car thing started because while we were on vacation, Oliver was lucky enough to get to drive around a cozy coupe with his cousin Beckett.  And for a child that loves to be outside so much, it seemed only perfect to get him one.  Lucky for us we scored one from Craigslist….yes Jesse still uses Craigslist, I think he has forgiven me.

IMG_7971

No comments:

Post a Comment