Monday, May 6, 2013

We’re home

Isn’t it amazing that you are only gone for a week and yet it seems like your children have changed so much?

Oliver has become quite the little parrot, repeating everything that we say.  And Jesse has already slipped up.  Now every time something bad happens Oliver says “Darn it”.  Except it doesn’t quite sound like “Darn”, if you get my drift, and I’m not sure exactly which word he is trying to say.  We keep reinforcing “Darn”, hoping that’s the word he will choose, since we really can’t go back on the phrase now.

I’m trying to collect all our vacation photo’s before I overwhelm you with them.  So for today’s post I will show you what the kids and I were up to.

IMG_0352

We went for a two hour walk and for about a mile of it, I let Oliver walk himself.  He did a great job staying on the path and would go between walking and running.  He was pretty cute to watch, and everyone we passed got a huge smile on their face when they saw him out walking.

Bella enjoyed herself too, in the luxury of being pushed in the stroller.

It’s an activity that they both enjoy, so when the weather is nice, looks like we will be out for long walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment