Monday, June 24, 2013

More Summer Fun

Family time enjoying the water slide.
IMG_0875IMG_0876IMG_0877IMG_0878
BTW- Jesse and Oliver made me go down the slide.  Total peer pressure.  I was pretty sure I wouldn’t make it down and would fall off the side.  Ends up I did make it down, although both Jesse and I almost make it out of the pool on the other end with our momentum (a.k.a – more body weight than a child).
Oliver seems to have more fun watching us go down, than going down himself.  And no we don’t have any pictures of that, and I sure hope we never do!
Also does anyone else hang out in their backyard in their swimming suit and not own a pool?  I feel a little ridiculous, but especially with Bella, if we want to get her in the water, we have to go in ourselves.
Oliver and I made a trip to the library where they have a bunch of learning toys the kids can play with.  He was having a lot of fun playing with magnetic shapes…and surprised me by knowing the shape names.
IMG_0386

No comments:

Post a Comment