Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I may not be able to tell you in words, or express to you with a hug or a kiss, but I want you to know that I love you and appreciate all that you do for me.  You have sacrificed so much, and even though I may not be the daughter you had anticipated, I hope I have been able to bring love and happiness into your life.  Thank you for taking me to all of my doctor's appointments and preschool over the years.  Even though you may feel that your efforts go unnoticed... I notice them and dad notices them too... and that makes me appreciate you all the more. I am looking forward to a sibling to teach me all the things you and dad have tried to do... I promise I will surprise you :)
Love Always,
Bella (and Dad)

1 comment:

  1. That is so super sweet. Happy (belated) Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete