Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Progress

Slow progress is happening around here.  After moving Bella into her bedroom last September, we finally have a functioning closet and her clothes have been moved into the new room.  Hmmm......9 months to finish one closet, that's pretty sad.  Especially if you notice the closet doors are not installed yet, that's because they are not finished being painted.
 Onto the nursery.  We are 1 month out from the due date and the nursery still looks like a construction zone. 
I am generally a procrastinator, but this is kind of bad.

The good thing about this being the second child, the number of things you need to buy is considerably reduced.  We did finally purchase a new double jogging stroller.  We have been trying it out and trying to get Bella used to staying on her side.
 I'm thinking a stray arm might end up on the babies side once in awhile.
 And this has been my personal nightmare for the past week, shop drawings for work.  I am lucky enough that they are allowing me to work from home (this allows me to put up my feet and rest my back when needed, because this current checking of papers and being in one position for hours on end has actually been pretty painful for an 8 month pregnant lady).
At least I only have a couple more days of this, and then we can really start tackling the nursery, or else the baby is going to be "done" first.

No comments:

Post a Comment