Thursday, October 29, 2009

Preschool Halloween Party

Bella had her preschool Halloween party today. I was lucky enough to be able to stay and enjoy some of it. They had a parade in the morning, where all the kids from all the different classrooms went around to trick-or-treat. Then the KCPT employees came into the gym all dressed up and handed out candy. They normally do a trunk-or-treat, but the weather was cold and rainy so it was moved inside. Bella did a great job and kept her costume on the whole time. I unfortunately forgot my camera, so I'm hoping some of the teachers can send me some pictures. We will be sure to take more this weekend so we can show off her costume.

I did realize that I forgot to post pictures of our birthday present to Bella this year. We got her an outdoor swing which she loves. We can sit outside and now she has a place to sit and look at all the trees in our backyard.

2 comments:

  1. Addison loves her swing as well. She asks her Grammy to take her out all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love these pics of Bella enjoying her outdoor swing! She is really going to miss it this winter, I bet! :)

    ReplyDelete