Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fun In the Sun

Today nobody seemed to want to nap and no one seemed to be happy.  I decided that maybe if I took everyone outside not only would they enjoy it, but it would wipe them out.

Confession – I also went to run errands this morning and was envious of all the stay at home moms who were tan.  I’m guessing they spend quite a bit of time at the pools over the summer.  I know I shouldn’t be envious because being tan isn’t good for me.  Although I would love to spend my free days with the kids lounging around at the pool.  Both the kids love the pool.  But there is no way one person could handle them both by themselves.  This goes for about every single activity you could think of.  Therefore when it’s just me, we pretty much are stuck in the house.

Back to the subject at hand.  I picked up a sprinkler this morning so we could play outside.  Taking 4 separate trips outside to get everything set up and all of us outside (really waiting for the day Oliver can walk on his own so I have one less trip to make).

008

Oliver didn’t mind the sprinkler, but enjoyed it more when it was off.  Bella loved the sprinkler, or maybe it was just because I was holding her and swinging her around upside down through it.

013014015016

Bella continued to roll off the towel onto the grass.  She seems to love the grass, she doesn’t mind having her face on it, and always wants to have her feet in it.

017018019020

Oliver actually had more fun playing with Elle’s ball thrower than he did with the water.  Whatever makes them happy and keeps them occupied!

021

And they both finally went down for a nap once we went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment