Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tired of Being Tired

I’m tired.

I’m tired of having to talk about the same things over and over.  Nothing seems to change around here.

I’m tired of Bella always being sick, having something wrong, playing the guessing game.

We are going on two months now of every day being a struggle because things just aren’t right with Bella.  We have been in to see various doctors and nothing seems to help.

Most of all, I feel bad for Bella who has been sick for 2 months and no one can figure out why.  And by sick I mean getting fevers off and on, having a continuous runny nose, coughing, waking up every night, having to be hospitalized for pneumonia (not sure that was even a correct diagnosis), missing more days of school than attending, and having to be fussy EVERY DAY because no one understands you.

I’m sorry baby girl, we are trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment