Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Pink

We started painting Bella's bedroom this weekend.  It's very pink.  You know how most people will blame their children when the room is a bright bold color.  Well obviously I have no one else to blame but myself.  Bella definitely didn't tell me to paint it pink.

Do I have your interest yet?

Well it's a two scheme color and we only have the first one done, so you will have to wait another week to see it done.

Granted with Bella being sick, I was really wishing she was in her bigger bed, so that if needed we could sleep with her and make sure everything was going alright.  As it is now, she gets to join our bed, and that means one of us gets kicked out.  So we best get on painting and then out to buy a new mattress for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment