Friday, September 3, 2010

Out for lunch

It's happy time, this is Bella dancing in her chair.  We had just finished lunch, and Bella's lunch today consisted of frozen yogurt (peanut butter and chocolate flavored).  You see, Bella and I met up with Jesse for lunch at Jimmy John's, my favorite sandwich place.  After lunch, Jesse mentioned he was in the mood for dessert and a new self serve frozen yogurt place had opened up across the street.  So we headed on over.  It's called peachwave, or something like that.  And they had about 10 different flavors of frozen yogurt and a bunch of toppings.  You make your own dish and then you pay per ounce.  I have to say it was pretty awesome, but way too much food for the afternoon.  We got Bella a dish of yogurt and since it had been slightly melting in the car on the way home, it was the first thing I fed her when we made it back home.
She seemed to like it, but seems to get tired of it after about 15 bites.   So yes we did have something a little more healthy to go along with the frozen yogurt.

In my spare time this afternoon, I finished up a small project for myself.  I had wanted to make this fabric clutch so I could keep coupons and gift cards organized.



I also think it will make a great little organizer to throw in the diaper bag.  Something to store my drivers license, a credit card, etc.

1 comment:

  1. That is a super cute clutch! I see an etsy shop in your future... shirts... clutches... :)

    ReplyDelete