Thursday, November 11, 2010

See Below

Appropriate titles for this post could be:

We're Pathetic
I hate when it gets dark outside before you get home from work
Too tired to get anything done

I'm not going to talk about how we aren't getting sleep anymore and how Bella is up all the time, because this week we have actually been doing okay in that department.  In fact last night Bella pretty much slept through the night.
So how do you explain the fact that nothing is getting done around our house, because as soon as we get Bella put down for bed, we usually turn to each other and complain about how exhausted we are, and then decide to go to bed ourselves.  And sometimes that is as early as 7:30pm.  Yes, I know, that's why we are pathetic.  And our house is one huge mess because of it.  I don't know if I can blame it on the time change, but it's really hard to convince myself to do anything once the sun has gone down.  And since it's down before I get home, well then, that might explain the huge messes in every room, and the piles of laundry that need to get done.
Well I always have my Friday's to get things done around the house.  Except this Friday Bella and I will be running around to different appointments.  And then her therapists called from Children's TLC and they want Bella to come stay with them that evening for a Parents Night Out.  So Jesse and I will get to go out for a dinner date, or maybe some shopping on the Plaza.  And maybe just maybe, stay up past 8pm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment