Monday, November 1, 2010

Typical

Well it seems last night for the short time we were outside was the last we will see of Bella the pirate.  She was coughing again last night and this morning, and I started getting a sore throat, coming down with a cold.  So Bella did not go to school today.  I say this is typical, because anytime I buy/make something for a special occasion, it usually never happens.  I think I should learn from this and start believing in last minute options.

Of course now that it's almost noon, we seem to be just fine (Bella anyways).   I also talked to her teacher this morning who told me she had a cough for three weeks, and Jesse himself has had a cold/cough for weeks.  I guess it's just something going around right now, a cold that doesn't want to leave.  I can't wait till the time I can sleep through the night again.  I think I have forgotten what that is like.

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture - I think the costume was a hit with Miss Bella for sure :) What a cute little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stellar, Bella! Awesome outfit – nice job, Kristen. Even if the outfit wasn't seen by too many people, you've got the pictures to prove she looked great...and, most importantly, she looks like she had fun wearing it. Ahoy, matey!

    ReplyDelete