Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's been awhile

We really haven't had much to say as of late, because we seem to be stuck in this same cycle of sickness with Bella.  Jesse and I were just commenting on how it's been a really long time since we have heard her laugh.  We know she has been battling double ear infections for over 6 weeks, and I'm sure that is taking it's toll on her, not to mention the continuous teething.

We go in next week for an ear surgery to remove the tubes.  Hoping that will bring us some relief, but not really counting on it.

Has anyone been thinking about their new year's resolutions?  Jesse and I were talking and I suggested that ours should be to have more fun.  We seem to get stuck in the ruts of worrying about and taking care of Bella, and worrying about and working on the house.  We need to do a better job about enjoying life and having fun.  Our situation might not be the greatest but I can guarantee that even with our struggles we are very blessed, and we need to remember that.  I am not the most positive person, but for my new year's resolution I vow to be more positive and to take the time to enjoy life and try to the best of our ability to have fun in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment