Thursday, January 27, 2011

We are still alive

I apologize for not posting in awhile.  I can't stand when I check the blogs I follow and they haven't said anything for days, yet I'm guilty of the same thing.  Sometimes life just gets busy.
Bella is in a fun new sleeping pattern.  It's called sleep from 7:30pm till midnight, stay up for 2 to 3 hours, then sleep till 5am, talk loudly for an hour or two, and then fall asleep again right when we should be getting up and getting ready for school/work.  This has been going on for almost 2 weeks now, so our mornings (Bella's and mine) seem to get a later and later start each day.
Both Jesse and I have work deadlines in the next couple of weeks, so we've been stressing and trying to split our time between work and Bella.  Really hoping for a nice break once we get past February.

And what do I have in common with these ladies?


Let's see, it's obviously not looks or money!  But they have all recently been in the tabloids for the same reason.
Yes, this is my way of announcing I am pregnant, due in June.  This week we went into the doctor for an ultrasound and were told everything was looking great, just as it should be.  We had a little more extensive ultrasound done this time around, so it was interesting to see them get all the different angles and measurements.  The baby (no we are not finding our the sex, and yes it was not my decision) was very active and didn't want to show it's face very much.  So unfortunately we didn't get the greatest pictures.  But the doctors were able to see all the important things for their tests, so that is what counts in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Im so excited for you guys! I loved reading that bella has found her voice. Sucks about the schedule though, but it sounds like she is happy when she wakes up and has a lot to talk about :) Maybe she is just excited about being a big sister and wants to talk about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen, I don't know if you remember me, I am Elizabeth Kenny, Ben's (from Bibb) wife. Our girls were at Children's Mercy at the same time. Kelli gave us your blog info a while back and we love reading it. We are so happy to hear your news. We have also had a second baby since the twins were born, but she is already a year and a half old now, we have also moved back to Omaha recently. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know how much we love your blog and how happy we are for you all, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete