Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The rain

I'm not a big fan of the rain when it comes to Bella.  I really can't remember if I have talked about this before, but trying to get her cart and her out of the vehicle while holding an umbrella in the pouring rain is pretty much impossible.  So every morning when I get up and see it's raining or about to rain, I dread having to take Bella to school.  Maybe Bella and I need to purchase one of those umbrella hat contraptions to help us!  Okay not really, I just don't quite think I would be brave enough to wear one.

While it was cloudy out this morning I took advantage of the flash on the camera and took some pictures of the new living room curtains I made. (I can't seem to find a always flash option on my camera).



Now we just need to pick out artwork for the walls.  I have a huge problem when picking out artwork, I can never decide on what I want.  The cheap pieces seem too small and well....cheap, and the other end of the spectrum can go up to the hundreds and thousands of dollars.  I am way too fickle to invest in that kind of artwork.  So most of my walls are bare, and will stay that way, until I think I can find that perfect (and reasonably priced) piece.

1 comment:

  1. The curtains look fantastic. I wish I lived closer so we could sew together. I got out my machine recently and started making blankets for the boys. Sewing is kind of therapeutic/relaxing to me.

    ReplyDelete