Monday, July 18, 2011

First Day Alone with Two

The help has all gone home or back to work for now, so this week it's just me and the kids.  I figured it might be a little bit of a balancing act, and there might be some crying as they learn to take turns getting what they need and want.
Yesterday was good practice as Jesse was home but working on the basement for 12 hours, and covered in dust, so he wasn't able to pop up and help when needed.  The day actually went great, and we even managed to fit in a couple of errands to run and get things Jesse needed to continue his project.
But today is a different story....someone is being good......so far.
And someone is being high maintenance since she woke up at 4:30am this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Kristen!!
    I love your blog. It's so much fun. I'm a writer too - blogger too. But my speciality is gaming. I've done very well for myself in that respect. But looking at your beautiful family, I can't help but wonder that there is sooooo much more to aspire towards. Your kids are stunning. Keep up the blogging and if ever you want to play free bingo - here you go - bingo-room it's an adventure!

    ReplyDelete