Sunday, July 10, 2011

Where do the days go?

I haven't had a lot of time to post, the days seem to filled with someone's feeding schedule.  But I thought I would post a couple more pictures for you all.

Oliver's first bath at home.
 Being a good sleeper
 Bella hanging out.
Notice Bella's problem.  Her shirts never stay down.  I have a plan to make clothes for Bella that will help with her midriff bearing problem, I just need to find the time.

And just because I knew you all really wanted to see a disgusting picture.
These are my swollen feet and ankles, the picture doesn't really do it justice, but they absolutely revolt me.  I was told it was due to the fluids I was on during the delivery, and the only way to get rid of it was to sweat it out or pee it out.  Apparently this will take awhile, as we are over 1 week out and they are still swollen, but doing a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment