Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sleeping

Thankfully Oliver has been a good sleeper.  In the beginning we had to wake him for all of his feedings, and even now we still wake him for the majority of his feedings.

Oliver likes to be swaddled to sleep, or at least we assume he does.  When he sleeps downstairs I cheat and just tuck a blanket around him.  Usually when I go to check on him he looks like this.........Jesse claims his privates must get warm (and yes I just typed that, granted I might have changed a word to make it more appropriate.)
We are very thankful he is a good sleeper, I'm not going to actually type how long he sleeps at night now, as I don't want to jinx things.  But if we continue at this pace, I will be one happy mom!  And I just want to point out that I have been a very nice wife and have not been waking up my husband for any night duties......so don't let him fool you (he is in charge of Bella at night, so that doesn't mean he is completely off the hook as she still wakes up occasionally during the night and usually is up for the morning around 4-5am).

No comments:

Post a Comment