Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back to Preschool

Bella finally went back to preschool today after what seems like almost a month off. She was actually supposed to go back yesterday, but on Sunday evening she decided to be awake from 9:30 pm till after 3 am, and I didn't think she should be woken up to go to school, where she wouldn't want to do anything because she was exhausted. Of course Bella decided to wake up at 8am that morning, so I should have just awoken her, but at that point it was too late to get us all ready and get down there to get anything out of it before it was 11am and time to come back home.So today was the first day back. She was still a little tired, but slept better last night. The teachers reported that she fell asleep at 10:40 am during circle time, and they couldn't get her woke back up. I got her at 11am and she was wide awake and very vocal on the way home. But then for lunch she was almost falling asleep again. She is currently in her crib, and I would guess she isn't sleeping because that would be giving in, and Bella doesn't give in to sleep during the day, unless of course she is supposed to be doing something else.

I started volunteering at her preschool this morning. I had orientation and then was placed in a classroom. I won't be helping out in Bella's classroom, unless they absolutely need someone. I believe I will be more of a floater and can help out where ever they need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment