Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Questions

I was doing some inspirational reading last night on blogs from families similar to ours who have children with special needs. One in particular was talking about the when questions. When was her son going to be able to feed himself? When was he going to be able to eat solid foods? She was glad that they had moved on from the will he to the when he, meaning they believed he would someday get there.
Bella makes progress but it is so very slow, so I must admit that I am stuck on the "will she" questions. Will Bella every be able to walk? Will she be able to eat solid foods? Will she be able to feed herself? Will she be able to sit unassisted. Will she be able to communicate with us? I'm hoping someday to make it to the "when" side of life.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so heartbreaking and uplifting all at the same time. I love reading it. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete