Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mom had no idea

Bella got this toy last year for Christmas, and we have set her under it for the past year now. She will occasionally play with it and bat at it, but all of the sudden today, she decided it was great. I placed her under it as normal, and she scooted herself around. I figured she was actually trying to get out from under it because she didn't want to play with it. But then she got to the right position for her, and started making noises like mad and hitting all the keys like a crazy person, just having a great time. So I guess I didn't realize I hadn't been putting it at her optimum position, and now that she can move more, she has figured out how to do it for herself. Oh and the one sock off, it's just how she rolls!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Bella! Grandma & Grandpa are very proud of you! Can't wait to see you in action SOON, Little Sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella looks so happy in that top photo! :)

    ReplyDelete