Friday, January 29, 2010

Hair Therapy

Actually two different topics hair and therapy.
First off I was excited to actually get Bella to lay on her stomach long enough for me to be able to french braid her hair. This picture was even taken after she had been rolling around on it. I'm sure it won't last the whole day because her hair is so very fine. But as long as it lasts it will help to keep it off her face, and keep it from becoming too ratty.

These other pictures are of her cup and bowl. Bella knows that food comes from the bowl, and her drinks come from the cup. I am going to print out these pictures and see if we can get her to pick one and then give her the corresponding food or drink from them. Hopefully we can then begin to get her to communicate her wants in some form. I am starting with food and drink, because I believe these are the two concepts she understands the best. And hopefully this can progress into other items as we go.



1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I hope this works for her. That would be great to have some communication with her.

    ReplyDelete