Friday, January 22, 2010

When Nature Calls

Bella and I went shopping this morning, when we got home I saw a bunch of geese in the backyard.I quickly went in the house and grabbed the camera to take a picture. They were fine with me when I was in the driveway and using the zoom, but as I started walking towards them, they decided to head in the other direction.
I had a trick up my sleeve though, and went back inside to unleash the "hunters". Colby and Elle went barreling outside on the deck and at first were not paying much attention. Colby noticed them first and went flying down the stairs barking.

By the time I grabbed the camera again, Colby had chased them off and was back on the deck, still barking
Where was Elle? Well when you have to go, you have to go!!

Sorry Elle for the invasion of privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment