Friday, April 16, 2010

A new adventure

Bella and I ran errands this morning. It was raining outside, so I didn't want to take the time to unload her stroller and put her in it. So instead I just grabbed her and we ran inside. I wondered how well she could support herself in a store cart. I was actually quite impressed with her. I had to keep my hands on her the whole time to stabilize her, but she sat up quite well. When I needed to grab something she would lean her head back over the metal, I guessing that wasn't too comfortable. So I need to come up with some type of pillow that I can bring along with us, so she can ride in the cart. It will really help when we got to the grocery store, so I don't have to try and push a cart, and pull her in a stroller.

2 comments:

  1. You have such great product ideas... like the neck pillow and the hanging play mobile for Bella. I think you might have been an industrial designer in another life. You should start a business... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe of you pushing a cart and a stroller. I did that one time, and it was ridiculously hard. A shopping cart cover may also be helpful.

    ReplyDelete