Thursday, April 1, 2010

The sick household

Bella gets to type on her computer while mom works on hers.
We seem to be the house of sickness lately. Bella has been fighting an ear infection since I can't remember when. We tried antibiotic drops, oral antibiotics, went in and got the ears suctioned out and tried new drops, and just when we were done I noticed an infection in her ear again.

On the other hand, I thought I was getting sick last week, but it didn't actually fully hit me until Monday night. Of course this is the week that it's been beautiful outside and I'm sick and can't do anything....I know poor me. Jesse has been working until 9 or 10pm all week, so Bella has been stuck with sick mom.

And this morning I noticed a little congestion in her throat. So I'm going to say that she is now getting sick. But then it is Easter weekend coming up, and the past two years she has been really sick for Easter. In fact she has never even worn an Easter dress, so this year I decided to not buy one, in the hopes that I would have to run out last minute and get one since we would make it to church. But if we continue on the path we are going, it looks like not buying a dress was a good decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment