Friday, June 10, 2011

Nursery Update

I posted a little while back about all the projects I had to complete in the nursery.  A lot of them were sewing projects, and I am happy to report that they are pretty much done.
 First I wanted to recover Bella's old bumper with new fabrics.  This turned out to be the most time consuming and tedious project, but it turned out good.
Next were the fabrics for curtains and crib skirts.  I ended up going with just a plain and simple gray skirt.



 And the curtains are the fun geometric print I had originally picked out.
 Now as far as the overall nursery, there might be a few projects left to go.
 And with approximately two weeks to go, someone is not amused.
Okay this might have more to do with the fact someone woke up at 5:30 this morning and at 7:30 finally got put into her chair to eat breakfast.  And instead of feeding her, mom decides to run around and take pictures. But don't feel too bad for her, I am currently feeding her as I type this up, and I personally had no intentions on waking up at 5:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment