Thursday, June 23, 2011

Project Roundup

 Remember this Craigslist bust of a dresser.
Here is the new look with darker stain, spray painted hardware, and some structural modifications to make it more stabilized.

We also got the lamp spray painted gray.  I have ideas for re-doing the lamp shade but need to know if it needs to be girly or boyish before I start.  This is also the reason I don't have anything on the walls, that will be my opportunity to personalize the room.
I also finished sewing my first bag.  It's big enough to be a new diaper bag, or it could just be my everyday bag.  I guess we'll see what it really becomes here shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the baby's changing table, Kristen! Love all the special touches you did to his/her room, as well! It must be nice to be so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute room! Your crafty-ness is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete