Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A little boy a little girl and a teaser

005006

Oliver hanging out in his new ball pit.  He actually isn’t in the pit very much, but boy does he like playing with the balls (the plastic ones…get your mind out of the gutter).

Bella trying on hats.  She usually is not amused when I make her do something for a picture.  I’m thinking if she was able to run away from the camera, she would.  It’s very hard to get good pictures of Bella, therefore Oliver has many more pictures taken.  This is my attempt to make excuses for the fact you have seen and will continue to see more pictures of Oliver on the blog.

008

Here is the “teaser”.  The start of our semi-big projects, which are still in the works.  Mainly because I can’t seem to make myself paint once the kids go to bed.

002

And can’t find the time alone to scrape wallpaper when the kids are awake.

001

But as you can see, the two rooms being worked on are quite a mess.  Which means I really need to kick it into high gear.  Plus until I get the craft room done, I really can’t effectively sew anything.  You think that would be motivation.  That plus Grandma Sneller will be staying with us for a weekend in August and would probably like a room to stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment