Tuesday, July 17, 2012

That old saying

You know the one that goes….I need a vacation from my vacation.  I.AM.EXHAUSTED.  I just got back from a girls weekend in Vegas.  Vegas has really changed in the last few years.  At 32 years old (yes I just admitted my age), I am too old for Vegas.

It’s all about partying, drinking, clubbing, and spending lots of money.  I told myself I would at least get as much sleep on vacation as I do at home.  I’m not sure I really even accomplished that.  Now it’s not to say I didn’t have fun.  I did have fun.  I just miss my vacations at the beach where I sit by the water have a few drinks, read, and catch a nap.  I have not had one of those vacations for years, and I’m thinking I desperately need one of them.

So in the last few weeks we were busy getting ready for Oliver’s first birthday.  Then during the week of July 4th we were busy working on the house.  Then the next week we were busy with work and I was getting ready to be on vacation.  And most of those times I was not on the computer, which meant I have not been blogging in ages.  So I am going to need a few more days to get out of my exhaustion “funk” and also get busy at work and spending time with the kiddos.  Then you, the blogging world, and I have a lot of catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment