Friday, June 18, 2010

I've been feeling green

I'm finally getting around to buying accesories for the kitchen.  If you can't tell, I'm going with green.  Although I have already decided the striped dish towel hanging on the chair is going to be returned, it just didn't look right when hanging on the oven.  The green throw will go in the family room , along with the green swirly vase.  The flower patterned fabric is going to be chair covers for the kitchen chairs. 
The striped fabric is going to be a roman shade I will attempt to make for the empty window in the kitchen (see below), and the shiny green and brown placemats will replace the blacks ones currently occupying the kitchen table.
Well looks like I just bought a bunch of stuff for new projects, better start working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment