Friday, June 18, 2010

Shopping Trip

Bella and I went shopping this morning.  She did really well considering I spent 1.5 hours at the fabric store and 30 minutes at Crate and Barrel.  But the stores were having great sales today.  If we had more time and it wasn't so hot we would have stopped over to Town Center, where they were having a sidewalk sale.  As it was I still managed to spend $100 today.  You can go to the house post if you are curious as to what I bought.

I did manage to buy two different throws.  They were normally $50 and marked down to $10.  So I thought, why not buy one for the family room and one for our bedroom.  Well regardless, I can just blame Bella, she told me to do it.  Okay maybe it was the tricky sales lady who put the suggestion into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment