Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bella's Very Pink Bedroom

Bella's new bedroom.
It's just a little overwhelmingly pink.  The chair in the corner was a gift from my mother.  I would love to refinish it, make it look a little more modern (it was purchased at an estate sale).  Maybe when I have time.
 We have yet to hang artwork, finish the closet, etc.  All in good time. 

Bella seems to enjoy her new room, but then she can't really tell me otherwise.  I guess she could cry every time she went in there, which she doesn't, so we will call it a success.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella, Kristen, and Jesse. Bella's new room looks perfect. Brianna would be jealous of all the pink. We are glad to see everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella's room looks great, Kristen! Bet she loves all the colored walls and new bed!
    Sweet dreams, Bella! :)

    ReplyDelete