Thursday, October 28, 2010

Watch Out

I have this obsession with Dr. Pepper.  I love it, and I would drink it all day long.  Except it isn't good for me, and I know this.  So usually I limit myself to one a day.  Well I have been saying I need to drop the soda for quite a while, but I can never quite start it.  I know it will mean a week of headaches, and who wants to voluntarily have that.

Well on another blog I read called "Young House Love", the guy also has an obsession with Dr. Pepper.  And he decided that for all of October he would drink only water.  Well if he could do it, then I could do it too.  Granted I waited until the end of the month to start.  And I did have headaches, for 2 days straight.
But the biggest thing I noticed is that I have been in a very bad mood these past couple of days since giving up my Dr. Pepper.  I'm not quite sure it has anything to do with it, but it might.  Every little thing bothers me.

And Bella, well Bella is not helping the cause.  I'm not sure if she is feeling under the weather, or what is going on, but she refuses to hold her head up while eating.  And doesn't want to eat as much as she normally has.  Not to mention after 3 weeks we are still having to get up during the night 2-3 times to console her from coughing, crying, etc.  That is a long time, and I'm not sure it's really warranted (meaning she doesn't really seem to have anything wrong with her, so I'm wondering if we are getting played).

Regardless this is all adding up to me wanting to crawl in a hole, a nice black hole, and maybe sleep for a couple of days, and when I get back up maybe the world will have righted itself.

Well, at least Colby hit the jackpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment