Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It’s time for Lent

Which means it’s time to figure out what we want to give up/take on.

Jesse is giving up sweets.  I will try to limit my sweets so I don’t tempt him.

I have decided to make myself eat 2 servings of vegetables a day, and at least one serving of fruit.  And that’s because I probably on average have about 3 servings of vegetables a week, so I really need to push myself.  I also want to try a new vegetable, or form of a vegetable a week.  I do okay with fruit, so I’m not being so stringent with that.

I might cheat a little and not officially start until this weekend.  The reason is, since we don’t normally eat vegetable around here, we don’t really have any in the house.  So I need to make a list and get myself to the grocery store, which honestly isn’t going to happen until this weekend.

Somebody loves his puffs and is rockin his uncle Jer’s hat.

014

Jesse wore the hat for a 20’s theme party we attended last weekend.  It’s not quite the correct decade, but a hat was a must for the costume.

013

No comments:

Post a Comment