Wednesday, February 1, 2012

On the Move

I can’t help but laugh.  Almost every time I leave the room, I have a follower.  This morning I was unloading the dishwasher and I could hear him slowly make his way over to me.  I do mean slow at this point, because he both isn’t too quick yet, and he gets easily distracted and stops at many objects along the way.
I grabbed the camera because once he got half way to me, he laid his head down on the floor.  I didn’t get the camera soon enough because he was off again.
Had to check out the chairs and table.  He got caught under there yesterday and was a little upset, so today he didn’t go so deep into them.
001
Back onto his path of trying to find me.
002
He found me and I thought he would try and pull himself up on my legs so I could pick him up.
003
But no, off again he goes.  He still has to keep checking to make sure I’m nearby.
004
Can you notice all the scratches on the floor?  If only we had an extra $100 grand and a year of no work to get the house all finished up.  We still haven’t gotten the concrete countertop finished in the bathroom, but hoping this weekend will be the one to get it all done.  Praying that it all fits or we might be starting all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment