Thursday, March 29, 2012

Is this mean?

This morning Oliver woke up at 5am.  He was ready to go back down for his nap at 6:45am.  This meant I had to wake him to take Bella to school.  This also meant it was the perfect opportunity to run errands, since usually I have to quickly get him back home to take his nap.

So we headed out to drop off something for Dad at work and then did a little shopping.  I knew he was going to get hungry while we were out, but didn’t feel like bringing a bottle.  So I brought his cheerios.  He did well with the shopping, but I knew when I put him back in the car he was going to cry if I didn’t give him something to eat.  I couldn’t just give him the little container of cheerios, he would have that spilled all over the car in a second.  I decided the next best thing was to pour a bunch of them in his car seat between his legs.

I seriously laughed all the way home as he was digging around in his crotch trying to find his cheerios.  And since we were 5 minutes from home and he started crying, apparently I didn’t pour him enough.  I figured when I got him out of the seat he would have a bunch underneath him.  But he actually did a good job finding most of them, and there were only a sneaky 3 left.  Now who wants to eat those cheerios!

006

Well of course you two do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment