Monday, April 2, 2012

Summer in March

We were busy this last weekend enjoying the warm weather (almost 90 degrees).  We had a neighborhood garage sale on Saturday and then headed to a very crowded garden department at Lowe’s to buy supplies for our garden.

Sunday Jesse and I both worked on the garden and the lawn.  Here is a sneak peek at our little plot of land.

001

So far I have planted green leaf and romaine lettuce, spinach, 2 different types of carrots, cabbage and broccoli.  I have to plant some peas this evening, but we also need to create a structure for their vines to climb up.  I’m hoping this upper 80 degree weather doesn’t hurt these cold weather spring plants.

After we finished up with our lawn work we actually went swimming with the family.  In an outdoor pool.  Okay it was heated.  But it felt wonderful and both Oliver and Bella enjoyed the water.

004

Sorry no pictures from the pool, but I thought I would add this one of Oliver rockin the tank top on April 2nd.  Oliver’s 9 month appointment is tomorrow, so I should have some new stats and updates on his progress shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment