Monday, April 23, 2012

Upstairs/Kid’s Bathroom–Finished

We started this project in August 2011 and touched almost every surface twice.  Two different paint colors on the wall, two different paint applications on the vanity, two different attempts at a concrete countertop.  The bulk of it was done in two months, the countertop and finishing touches took an additional seven months.  The project total ended up at $550.003
017044
And here is finally the big reveal!
003004005008009010

Did you notice this picture, it’s actually my brother and I when we were little.  I would like to get some pictures of our kids in the tub to add to the room.

007Please don’t judge my horrible picture taking skills.  It’s nearly impossible to get a good picture of a bathroom with a little point and shoot camera.  I have started to covet nicer cameras but just can’t wrap my head around the high price tag yet.


To refresh your memory, here is where we started to where we ended.

004003005008

 

No comments:

Post a Comment